Thursday, October 25, 2018
Yes sure
Our friend sold (and holding) 25000 put at 698 for a target of 575.....and keeping s/l 780.....as per logic....
Advance congrats.....all in the game.....anyway you have s/l......let us see...
(Refer my volatility band post....).....
Option selling...
Yes....it is zero today......our target is 38 to 52 point.....encashed 41 points profit....
Pre-determined level (top and bottom)...
Today both strike price is "Zero"...
Needs logic / patience with margin money...
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Index
Hope tomorrow....if call level confirms...we will enter...
Definetly.....no buying of "Put option" for sure...
Will wait for call option entry......
Index
Next number to be watched out 24737....
(Nice fall from top 500 point...bank nifty.....)......
Till call option not suggesting as per our level....No Buy...No Buy...No reversal...who cares...
Index
Pavam gapup bulls....trapped....
Go and check.....what I have told....in the morning (Post.)...
Index
Call Option not yet confirmed the reversal....(check my morning post)...
Chart is self explanatory.....(details with levels in the hangout)...
Bank Nifty Selling Option..
Call and Put.....from 42 to now 6.....36 points profit....
Hope ...will be zero....tomorrow...
Our Band is well protected....who cares about gap down or gap up....
sell and sleep...
Index...
Index....Put option initiated sell....however...call has not initiated and confirmed...further solid up move...
Either buy one dip or wait for call confirmation...
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Volatility may halt ?
Yes...if price touches the bottom level...I hope volatility may stop ...
Let me post the details in the hangout.....or will inform .... in market hours...
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)














